Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A Rem. 1100 With STAN BAKER Barrel & Receiver. 28 7/8 Barrel W/1 Choke Tube Marked 710 Barrel Etched 740 #2678s. Receiver Signed STAN BAKER . It Is A TRAP REC. Has A "NEW" Carbon Graphite Stock & Forearm (ADJ 4 Way Comb) & Standard Recoil Pad The Price Is 1150.00 Dollars & Will TRY To Get Someone To Post Pic's In The Next (2) Days. I Do Not Have ANY Luck Posting Pic's. JOE WHITEHURST

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gentlemen, I Apologize For Starting This Thread Without Checking To See If My Camera Was Working Properly. It appears A NEW Camera is Needed. Thanks To ALL of You That Offered To Post Pic's On This site. Gun Is Still For SALE!!!!JOE WHITEHURST

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK. According To The "GURU" The Price On My STAN BAKER 1100 May Be To HIGH.So Me being Such A TALL ,GOOD LOOKING , SWELL SORT Of A Guy Have Decided To Cut Back On The "KIDS" Meals And Their Mother's Lunch So I Can AFFORD To "Drop The Price" To A Meager 950.00 Shipped. Please DO NOT Let This "SAD" Story Affect Your Desire To OWN A Piece Of TRAPSHOOTING History. JOE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.