Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stag Arms Model 6, 24" stainless bull bbl. Match grade 2 stage trigger. 1/2MOA. Scope riser and Yukon 3x9x40 scope. Now YOU know its NOT a Scam. 1600.00 + shipping to FFL. Heavy gun. Oversize package.
xp100_2008_030384.jpg

·
Registered
650 Posts
I had this same gun in the left hand model and I rapid fired an 8 shot group that could be covered with a dime. I was using 60g Hornady V-max factory ammo when I did this. I think it will shoot better than 1/2 inch. At least the one I had did.

Lyle

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt. Two buyers said they would take it and both backed out so it FS again.

60 gr. Hornady v max 21.5 gr of IMR 4198

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
I have a stag model 6. The seller is not kidding about the accuracy. I do not believe in three shot groups. Each section of a match is twenty shots, so that is how I check my rifles. My Stag model six will shoot 20 in a row comfortably inside of 1 MOA. That is from a cold barrel to 20 rounds in about 5 minutes, ie: real life performance.

My loads are 69 or 77 grain sierra bullets over a Varget powder.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
How many rounds thru this rifle?

I have 2 Stag's and both are very accurate. I don't have a model 6 though. Mine like the 60 grain Hornady V-Max with Hodgdons BL-C(2) pushing them.

·
Banned
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10 rounds through it. I have another one and used the same load in both. It was swabbed between each round. I bought my frst model 6 back with a Timney trigger and a 6x Leupold target scope so I am selling this one. My other one is going to get shipped to my dad in Fl. until this NY BS is settled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.