Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dang. Meant Spring Grand. Fixed it. Good catch :)

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
...and some unlucky soul would have shot a perfect 100 in the event and ended up 44th.
Thanks for this post. I shot my first 100 ever in that singles event and today in the carryover I ran my first box and the two other amazing women shooters I was tied with dropped 2 birds apiece in their first box. I’m still in shock that I won the ladies 2 classification.

·
Registered
22,914 Posts
Thanks for this post. I shot my first 100 ever in that singles event and today in the carryover I ran my first box and the two other amazing women shooters I was tied with dropped 2 birds apiece in their first box. I’m still in shock that I won the ladies 2 classification.
But ain’t it FUN???

Heh. You’ll never escape the addiction now.

Reactions: Boatermom

·
Registered
676 Posts
Great shooting, congratulations.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Great shooting!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Boatermom congratulations!! Now that you have made your breakthrough, I hope that you have many more. You did beat some pretty good ladies, my wife was one of them.
JEB

1 - 18 of 18 Posts