Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a word of thanks to all those involved in putting on the Spring Grand at Tucson . It was a great shoot and a lot of hard Work went into it. They moved it along quickly and minor problems were handled with very few delays. As always the Tucson crew ran it like a well oiled machine ! Thanks for a great time and wonderful hospitality !

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I too would like to say thanks for a great time at The Spring Grand. Especially to the ladies on my squad for my unwarranted outburst of profanity when my release trigger pulled through 3 times. Thanks also to the lovely lady working the windows who offered to loan me her gun with a release. Big thanks to Karl McKnight and his wife who had my gun fixed and back in action in less than 12 hours. Cannot say thanks for the wind "gusting to 35 mph" but that was sure a fun handicap event.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
Just a word of thanks to all those involved in putting on the Spring Grand at Tucson . It was a great shoot and a lot of hard Work went into it. They moved it along quickly and minor problems were handled with very few delays. As always the Tucson crew ran it like a well oiled machine ! Thanks for a great time and wonderful hospitality !
Sorry but I can't believe this for one minute. Surely the ice cream must have been too cold or the bottled water too wet. The targets MUST HAVE been going 1/4 mph too slow or too fast???:05:

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had a great time also at Tucson and for the most part great weather, very good trap help, only negative was strong winds but nobody can control that. The breakfast and lunch at the club was awesome and inexpensive. Thank you Tucson Trap and Skeet Club. No snow this year was nice also!! Gary

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
This year was my first trip to Tucson. I thought it was an awesome facility and the shoot ran without issues for me. Other than a little wind on Friday and a little rain on Saturday it was a great time!! Sunday's handicap was the only day I shot worth a damn and at a shoot with shooters of that caliber a 96 only gets you a thanks for coming and a half yard!!! As long as my health holds up I won't miss another one.................

·
Vendor
2,171 Posts
Tucson truly does a good job planning and running the shoot. The TV shows the squads and banks, the announcements are clear and the shoot runs well. Packages and mail are delivered promptly and the trophies are managed very well.

I really enjoy camping there and all the people there to visit with. Chipped99 shot well and he is too modest about his accomplishments...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts