Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would ideally like to purchase a pre-owned Spolar reloader with all 4 competition gauges but will consider any setup. The more accessories the better! Please feel free to message me to discuss further.

Thank you to all,
Alex

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
I have a 12 gauge spolar i would be willing to sell, it has all the updates including the light kit, primer cup and magnetic shell post, it is an older model i think from 2004 that i bought from a friend i think i am the 3rd owner have only had it for about a year and i need to down size, i can get you pics after the weekend i would take 1,000 for it, everything works as i reloaded 7000 shells during the shutdown

·
Premium Member
3,028 Posts
They are tanks. Mines not for sale but still runs great.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a SPOLAR GOLD 12 GA from 2014. I havent been able to shoot the past few years as my son is heavily involved with travel baseball and hockey.
I would sell the unit and 12 ga for $1600 plus shipping.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,008 Posts
where the PM messages are.
Upper right corner. Your avatar will have a "dot" in the upper right corner if you have a PM.

To send a PM you either hover your cursor over a member's avatar and click "Message," or click a member's avatar and then click "Start conversation."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts