Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wish I was in NC... Just a heads up because I have been looking for one but this is pick up only.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
That I would be for you to decide. Not knowing your evaluation of such, I would say you driving from Colorado to North Carolina is alittle past reasonable distance. But I'm not the one driving:)
You could buy a new one from Dixie and save on the travel
You would also known if that one works properly. Why are they selling it.

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
For you guys that think they are God's gift. I bought a brand new one and went back to my 366 after 500 shells. Gave the spolar to my kid. In their defense he loves it. I love my 366's.
366 is a good machine, but my Spolar will run circles around it and not look back. If you are a high volume shooter/reloader there is no comparison. Yes, I know what I speak of. I started on a 600jr, then went to a 366 then to the cadillac. I never had any problems with my 366, but for mass production, they can't hold a candle to a Sploar hyd. Facts are facts.

·
Registered
136 Posts
For you guys that think they are God's gift. I bought a brand new one and went back to my 366 after 500 shells. Gave the spolar to my kid. In their defense he loves it. I love my 366's.
I've got a Spolar as well...Also two 366's which are more user friendly IMO but not quit as smooth as Spolar..but ive used Hornady since the late 70's.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Going for $2,025 presently. Must be a few locals that found it. I figured it would go for less...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Anybody remember what the Spolar reloading table sold/sells for? Don't think they offer it anymore............. Thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
366 is a good machine, but my Spolar will run circles around it and not look back. If you are a high volume shooter/reloader there is no comparison. Yes, I know what I speak of. I started on a 600jr, then went to a 366 then to the cadillac. I never had any problems with my 366, but for mass production, they can't hold a candle to a Sploar hyd. Facts are facts.
I agree completely... Went through 600 Jr, then to 366 (three of them), then to 9000s (four of them) to PW 800b (five of them) to a spolar... No comparison!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts