Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 12 ga Spolar a month or so ago it came with the 28 ga tools. I hooked it up to my existing hyrdraulic and starting loading. I ordered a new set of .410 ga tools from Spolar. I received them this week and loaded the hulls that I had. May I say that this machine was a pleasure to load on. I have heard the stories of how hard .410s are to load, but I had absolutley "NO" problems loading them. This was the first time in my 40 plus years of my shooting career that I have loaded .410s. Thanks to Spolar and their excellnet machine.
Don

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Don--You must have been a little excited. You got carried away with the "@ " symbol. Like a little kid with his new toy. LOL Lets see some pics of those .410 reloads. Can honestly say i've never seen a .410 reload.

Matt

·
Supporting Vendor
5,700 Posts
I shoot around 3000 to 4000 .410's per year. My 800 Plus with the Auto-Drive does a fine job.

Jim Skeel<BR>
P/W Dealer/Distributor

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim is very proud and rightfully so of his PW 410. I tried to buy one of those but just could not get it done so I settled for the Spolar.
Don

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Very nice Don. I doubt i could pick 'em out from a pile of new. I would think the tiny crimps would be hard to do. I'm definately impressed with how they turn out.--Matt

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hey Don I am glad that you found 410 loader. Now I need a set of 410 tubes
for my Beretta. Looking forward to shooting with you. John

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I know they sell sets of tubes but can you buy just a single gauge? For instance if i wanted a just .28ga tubes can you buy them like that?

Matt

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
John I cannot wait until good weather to start shooting more. I will keep my eyes open for a set of 410 tubes. Do you have 28 or 30 inch barrels?
Don

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
A question, how long does it take to change from one gauge to another and are there adjustments that have to be made after the change?

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I timed it and it took me 15 minutes but it was the second time I did it. There is NO adjustments when you change them, DID I mention NO ADJUSTMENTS?
LOL
Don

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.