Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I know we have a several WA/ID shooters on here. I'll be shooting the winter league for the Spokesman Review, and was curious who all will be doing so also. Feel free to answer to the thread, and for what club you'll be shooting with this winter. Happy New Year, and hoping ya'll have a blessed 2014.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will be shooting for the Newport Gun Club. Plenty of room available for anybody in the area who would like to join in. Sundays at 1000.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From what I know, it's almost by default the S-R even slaps its name on the winter league anymore. Our club always uses your "cold gun" or first round of the day for scores submitted to the S-R. I'm sure your club uses a rough classification system based on ability or adjusted ability after the first few weeks to classify your shooters. At the end of the year, the Spokane Gun Club hosts the Champion of Champions shoot, which in the past has been non-registered. That will allow your class winners from your club to compete against the other winners from the other clubs. It's pretty loosely done, but it actually can be pretty interesting if your club is in the race to win the division late in the year.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just thought I'd check in, and see how everyone's first two weeks went? I took advantage of the nice weather on the 5th, and fell flat on my face with a 22. Last week, in the wind and rain, managed a 24. Go figure!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts