Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
There is a code that gives you a half off the hazmat fee. I forget the code sorry

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ordered yesterday with code HAZ18X, worked and got $17.50 for my hazmat fee.
Checking the website just now, I don’t see any codes unfortunately. If you’re looking to order, you may give this code a try and see if it works?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Last week Dawson’s had Chedittes for $26 & CAC had them for $25 Per 1000. Its nice to know some suppliers are not taking advantage of the current situation. Please remember the suppliers that are not taking advantage of us (I believe Ballistic Products are by charging 30% more). There are several companies that I will never do business again because of their greed by taking advantage of this situation and there are several and Ballistic Products is one of them. Mike

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Then, by all means, tell us where you’re buying them (or any primers) right now for a better price.
I've got enough to get me through two shooting seasons.

But regardless, whether there are more available or not, it's still a rip off for that price and that product.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Back in early March I placed a back order for Cheddites from Ballistics at 29.00 per 1k before the price increase and hazmat discount expired. They honored it and sent me a shipping notice the other day. For that reason alone I will continue to buy from them if need be because they simply could of canceled my order and made me place a new order at the new prices. So for that reason I do not believe they are gouging. Cost of components are going up 25-30%. My guess is that CAC had large orders in place before the price increase. The next batch they receive might go up in price.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Placed my first ever order with Ballistic Products last weekend. I ordered a MEC Super Sizer from them. The email verification stated to allow 12-14 days for processing & shipping. Less than a week went by and it was delivered yesterday.
I would order from them again. Maybe not hazmat materials unless they are the only source that has what I need though

·
Registered
211 Posts
Back in early March I placed a back order for Cheddites from Ballistics at 29.00 per 1k before the price increase and hazmat discount expired. They honored it and sent me a shipping notice the other day. For that reason alone I will continue to buy from them if need be because they simply could of canceled my order and made me place a new order at the new prices. So for that reason I do not believe they are gouging. Cost of components are going up 25-30%. My guess is that CAC had large orders in place before the price increase. The next batch they receive might go up in price.
Ordered the day Cheddites became available, the customer service is excellent and they respond to email quickly to address concerns, so they are not the cheapest, but what is cheap? MUSA is at 59.99 and no product. BP has taken care of us and kept us shooting in these difficult times, so we will do business with them again as well.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Last week Dawson’s had Chedittes for $26 & CAC had them for $25 Per 1000. Its nice to know some suppliers are not taking advantage of the current situation. Please remember the suppliers that are not taking advantage of us (I believe Ballistic Products are by charging 30% more). There are several companies that I will never do business again because of their greed by taking advantage of this situation and there are several and Ballistic Products is one of them. Mike
Spoke to CAC this morning (monday) and they DO NOT have 209 primers and havent had any. They may show up on the website but not in stock.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Spoke to CAC this morning (monday) and they DO NOT have 209 primers and havent had any. They may show up on the website but not in stock.
Hello, they did get some in and limited them too 2000 per customer, after I ordered and some friends they changed it to 1000 per customer. It lasted for 2 days. I was also fortunate to pick up some 20/28 powder.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My Back Ordered Primers were on hold until I called yesterday. If you have any primers on backorder I would give them a call today and make sure they are planning on fulfilling your order.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Just checked my status and BPI says "packed, ready to ship".
Same with mine.

I'm sure they are busy and working through their backlog of back-orders based on current inventory.

I've had good luck with Ballistic Products and will be happy to get the primers.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts