Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a very nice Remington Competition STS O/U. Has the 30 inch Pro-Bore barrel set including the five factory Pro-Bore choke tubes, an aftermarket Gracoil system with Kick-Eez pad, and includes the factory Remington hard case noted in the photos. Wood is in excellent condition, with only the most minor of handling marks evident. Bore condition is excellent, and bluing is also in excellent condition. I received the gun on a trade, and thus, don't have any way of verifying round count, but based on the condition of the gun, I would imagine it definitely hasn't been used much, or abused at all. Price is $SPF to your FFL, insured USPS. PM with any questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello - is this actually made by remington or made up for them by someone else? What's the gun's reputation among active shooters? thanks.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like the other Remington target shotguns, it was a sourced gun. Sabatti of Italy made the gun for Remington. As far as reputation goes, that's probably in the eye of the beholder. At the original MSRP of the gun, it's probably not a good value. At this price point, I think it is.

·
Registered
43 Posts
OneShot, I have just started shooting a release trigger & didn't think about that when I said would buy your gun. If this trigger can be switched over to a release trigger without having to buy another one, I would buy the gun. I am sorry for any confusion I have caused.

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts