Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold Pending Funds-Remington 1100 12 Ga 28" Vent Rib Full. Bicentennial Limited Edition! No dents or dings. Couple little specks of rust on the metal and light handling marks on the stock and forend. The rust cleaned up good with no pitting. Bore is bright and shinny. I would give the whole gun 90%. I am willing to bet it just got taken from the rack and shown to people. The internals don't show much wear. $500 shipped to your FFL.
[email protected] x's removed for inquiries.

Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Material property

Hair iron Material property Shotgun Hair care

Pen Material property Shotgun

Shotgun

Wood

Brown Material property Wood Eye liner Cosmetics

Gun Shotgun Air gun Material property Trigger

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's 2 3/4" chamber and I am interested in trades. Beretta's Brownings or maybe even a hand cannon! Best and kindest Regards-Chris

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The barrel is a 28" Full not 30" like originally posted. Sorry and kindest regards-Chris

·
Registered
713 Posts
Where are you located? Also I'm assuming based on your description that it's a field gun not a trap gun right?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's located in Southwest Louisiana. There were three configs offered in this gun. This is closest to a field gun. The other two were a skeet type gun and trap with a monte carlo. This gun was available with a monte carlo, but I have never seen one. I have never seen a trap (30") for that matter either. When I mistyped the post, I was reading about them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Shotgun received. Everything looks fine. Good transaction with Chris. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks. Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.