Trapshooters Forum banner

SPF MX8 top single 34 in 1995.00

1778 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  inkduster
Ithaca import type III excellent shape release trigger good case colors 90 % gun is very tight lever way right breach face good barrel is original full choke blueing is very good no scratches adj comb lop 14 1/4 NO GAULING no case estate gun does not appear to be shot very much very nice older Perazzi Ser# 45849 1995.00 +

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8,718 Posts
Not to jump into OOE's thread, but I can say, looking at the breech face, trigger marking, lifting tree, and hammers, these makes it a top single trap gun (Top first trigger with R/P) with combo potentials.

IMO, at this price, your other choice will be an average TM1.

· Registered
766 Posts
musketman, I don't know where are you from, but have you ever heard your mother told you if you don't have anything better to say, don't say it.

I don't see any reason for you to get upset about someone making compliments about other people's gun, unless you are trying to steal it below bargain price.

· Registered
369 Posts
My dear musketman:

I happen to know the "loud mouth" you are calling well enough to tell you this, he probably knows more about Perazzi than you know your mother. And I happen to know he knew the seller from the past. And I also know if Steve doesn't have Perazzis, or other fine shotguns coming out of his ears, he would probably buy this gun and donate it to his Boy Scout shooting program like he did many times through out the years.

As a matter of fact, he just bought something else from this seller to put together another shotgun for the Boy Scout program all at his own expenses.

You really don't have any idea what are you talking about. Hiding behind a sign up name bad mouth about other people trying to help a needed fellow shooter.

Are you trying to low ball this gun?

· Registered
480 Posts
The price was so nice I thought I needed 2 of the same gun at 7:45 this morning.All day I had to hold myself back form buying,I even P.M. Old One Eye to see if he lived close.
Musketman yes there are members on this site that you can learn from and I THANK
THEM All for what I am learning.

John G.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.