Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krieghoff KX-6 up for sale. I purchased this from another TS.com member this past summer, and I've enjoyed it through a few ATA shoots and several non registered shoots, but find that I still shoot my BT-100 more consistently, and with family obligations, I can't justify owning a higher end trap gun. The gun itself is in a very strong 98% condition. Only marks are assembly marks and very light imperfections in the furniture that are not able to be captured by my camera. No dings, scratches, etc. Always have assembled using Gun Glide, wiped down after every round, and cleaned and stored properly after each day of use. I purchased a fitted Americase, with blue interior, but also have the standard KX-6 factory case if the buyer wants it included. Gun comes with factory manuals, factory tool kit and the three standard Krieghoff choke tubes with removal/install tool. The recoil pad is a Kick-Eez that puts the LOP at 14.75, and I've had a Hi-Viz target bead installed, which will include the interchangeable colored pipes. A part trade may be considered, on a case by case basis. Gun is located in Washington state. $4600 shipped Priority Mail insured to your FFL.

Chris M.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Larry,

Gun is still the factory pull trigger. Original front bead has been replaced with a Hi-Viz with green, orange, and white piping included. The scope apparently photobombed my ad, and obviously isn't included. Thanks for the interest!

Chris M.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts