Trapshooters Forum banner

**SPF** Custom Remington 870 Trap

6328 11
-Remington 870 TB reciever and original barrel. Unmolested factory fixed full @ .36, original chrome "silver spoon" shell lifter.
-Reciever and barrel have been bead blasted and EN plated for matte finish. Work done by Mahovsky's Metalife.
- Competition style forend
- Beautiful Anton stock, rollover cheek piece (right handed). LOP is 14 3/4" over 1" Pachmyer pad.
-2 C&H Mercury recoil reducers. One 16oz in stock and the other is the magazine tube reducer (10 oz I believe).
-Anton came with another reducer in the stock already, weight and brand unknown.
-Weighs in at 10 lbs 10 oz. (definately doesn't beat you up like a factory 870)
-Shoots around 70/30 for me

I know everyone likes to pitch their guns with the same old lines but this thing really does destroy targets and has no recoil to speak of. Yours just in time for the spring season for $725 shipped. Located in Western Wisconsin. Get a hold of me throught PM system or email at [email protected] Thanks for looking.

Musical instrument Shotgun Air gun Musical instrument accessory

Wood

Cuisine Shotgun Wood

Gun Shotgun Firearm Trigger Wood

Gun Firearm Shotgun Air gun Trigger

Shotgun Wood

Gun Shotgun Trigger

Mallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Thats an absolutely gorgeous 870. Love the matte look with that beautiful stock. Wish I had the cash in my back pocket cause Id love to make it my own. Good luck with the sale.

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Jon. It was a bit of a winter project for me piecing it all together. One things for sure, you wont have to worry about grabbing the wrong 870 out of the rack by mistake, lol.

· Registered
4,685 Posts
Truth is you couldn't buy the anton for that if you were to have it built. It;s like you are getting a free 870. Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.