Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SPF!! Great gun at a bargain price. Custom Kemen KM-4. 12ga. 32" barrels. Devault 4 notch adjustable rib. 50/50 through 80/20. That is the first great feature. The second is a custom made Devault wave stock with an adjustable comb. XXX wood. Third custom feature is Wilkenson back bored barrels that patterns better then anything out there. Barrel weight is 1.607 KG. Barrel bore is .738. Five Briley Choke tubes ,flush style. .020, .025,.030, .035, .040. Kick eez pad. LOP is 14.5". Drop out removable trigger bottom/top firing non-selective. Comes with an extra comb with leather(needs to be reattached with adhesive). ABS Case with gun sleeves. Rt. hand palm swell. Significant cast off(see photo). Over 13,000.00 dollars in total into this custom trap or sporting clays gun. Absolutely crushes targets. Some minor bluing wear on the trigger bow and the barrel. Some handling marks on the comb, minor. For sale for
(cheap)shipped. A true bargain. Jim Veta. 310-291-1784.

·
Registered
158 Posts
That baby is nice looks like an exact copy of a perazzi with minor changes. If it were near NJ, I'd like to shoot it but I better not then it be in my gun collection haven't been able to shoot for about 5 years now. I hate being disabled but I hope I get back to it. Good luck selling it that's a good price for it .

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Jim, I am damn happy that you sold that gun. More'n once I almost pulled the trigger on that gun.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys it is a beautiful gun. Equal to anything out there in the target gun arena. thanks for all the nice threads as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts