Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a mint 391 Gold Sporting Parallel target. The gun has been completely tricked out from head to toe. No issues with gun what so ever. The gun has almost no recoil and smokes targets.

Jerry White 4 Way Adjustable Comb Regular, Jerry White Trigger Job, Jerry White Forcing Cone Job, All New Springs, Briley 8oz. End Cap, Angle Port 4oz Magazine Weight, Beretta 10oz butt stock weight, Tron Space Adjustable Butt Plate with Kick Eez pad. Stock was not cut during this process. Briley Bolt Closer, Angle Port Piston, 390 Carrier Latch, 5 Beretta Mobile Chokes (sk, ic, mod, im, full). 30" mobile choke barrel

I've dropped the price to $1,200 plus shipping to your FFL. I am also open to trades. I am looking for 30" or 32" overunders. I will be willing to put money toward trades as well.

Thanks, Bryce 720-560-5946

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
huskydog, yes the gun is still for sale. I am not the original owner, the original owner bought it for a back up gun to his other doubles gun. So he barely shot it. I have shot it a few thousand rounds. The gun is in awesome condition with no issues what so ever. I sold my last 391 with over 75,000 rounds through it 2 years ago. I talked to the gentleman I sold it to on Christmas and he said it's still going strong.

Thanks, Bryce

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.