Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Darrell about a month ago. He did a release trigger for me and had it back to me in about two weeks. He actually replaced the springs and firing pin too while he had it apart. He has had some health problems in the past so maybe something has come back. I thought he did a great job and would recommend him to other shooters.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Darrel used to guarantee satisfaction or money back. His statement was not true for me. I had him make releases for a DT 10 some years back, paid up front as normal. He was full of delays, excuses never available one thing after another none good, After several months sent triggers back for the fifth time and told him to take his stuff out, that is the only good thing he did for me. He did refund half of my payment which did not cover expense of parts he ruined. He is NOT some one I would recommend. Roger

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I had similar problems. Several years ago I sent him a Model 12 trigger. It took me 10 weeks to get it returned to me which he said would take 2 weeks. Lots of phone calls and lots of excuses. I would also not recommend him. Ed

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Sounds familiar. Couple years back a friend sent in a gun for release triggers. Guaranteed 2 week turn around. It was smack in the middle of shooting season and he was without a spare. 10 weeks later he got it. Its worked great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts