Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MSU SPARTANS kicked butt and took names. Great game between two very good teams.

My sympathies to Jim F. The biggest OSU fan on the planet.

The Rose Bowl will also be a outstanding game.

Don

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Big MSU fan here. Such a great game. Dantonio has those young men believing in themselves and playing like champions. Bill

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Bisi you are such a buzz kill. That loss was such a long time ago. It's like it never happened. Bill

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Man I get tired of SEC fans. MSU can beat any team in the country right now. Mistake free football. Bill

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
This is the 4th time MSU has knocked Ohio ST out of the number 1 or 2 ranking. Going to be a good game against Stanford.

Doug

·
Registered
523 Posts
I think MSU could wipe the field against any sec no defense team, I think the sec is way overrated. Zimmie

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Slayer:

You must not read very well on the other post. SEC = 7 BCS National Championships in a row. A team from south eastern is guaranteed to win the National Championship this year. Rose Bowl = "We couldn't quite do it again" bowl. Oh yes, the top three teams in the final BCS standings are from the southeast.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I also notice another SEC player got a serious criminal charge conveniently dropped so he could play and be eligible for the Heisman.

Don

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Very happy MSU beat Ohio state. MSU is usually a hard team to beat. Good luck in the Rose bowl.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Sure would like to see a playoff format one of these years. Then it would all be settled on the field of play. Otherwise its all just opinions, isn't it? Bill

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
BIGDON... my congratulations. It's been a long time coming for the Spartans, many, many years. Now if some of that magic could only rub off onto the Boilermakers????

blade819

1 - 20 of 22 Posts