Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
That's downtown Sparta. Duh!! Out at the WSRC it is 98 degrees with 95% humidity. There is golf carts flying around and they are gouging people for water. I'm going out later to get some Peach Ice cream. :)

Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Jeff: I would but i don't want to miss the shootoffs. The shell house will be open with the Big Ass fans pumping away.

Matt

·
Registered
303 Posts
i heard that the Walmart is not there except during the Grand.. it is just a big blow-up Walmart.

BG

By the way is the Beer tent open? I heard there is free beer there tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
RFGA2--Now thats funny. I don't care who you are thats funny.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I really was bird hunting near Sparta on Sunday. Heavy snow, 14 degrees, with a 35 mph wind. Didn't seem too warm at all....

·
Registered
951 Posts
Where was the cobler? Even if it is below zero like it is here in Wi. a nice warm raspberry cobbler oh my. Almost as good as a nice hot buttered Rum.

Where was it at this year? I missed it. I guess I got hung up at the Root Beer Floats to often.

·
Super Moderator
5,300 Posts
Donm,

Ya gotta go to the Butcher's Block (at the east end of tent vendor's row) for the homemade ice cream with homemade cobbler.

<a href="http://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/utahdelegate/?action=view&current=063af334.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

There's cobbler under all that (half strawberry, half peach), trust me.

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Hey Frank C. which one of those "rooms" do you stay in when in Sparta? Also, don't forget my delicious hot dogs. This year I'm going to give free hot dogs to you and all Ohio shooters that shoot the from the HOA on.

·
Registered
951 Posts
V10 thanks. I will definately look them up next year. I must have walked by them on the way to the other ice cream guy. I started on the East end several days. I would stop by the First-aid station after shooting to check my BP. If I was still alive my shooting partner and I would get Root beer floats. Then we would look for something to eat. I always eat desert first just incase I get full after the main meal.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.