Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have information about the companies who will set up a trailer at the Grand? I am interested in your personal experience, i.e was the trailer clean and in decent shape? Considering going to the Grand this year and this seems to be a viable option.

Thanks.

·
Registered
334 Posts
My brother and I rented a Class C Motorhome from M.B. Thomas RV Sales, Inc. in St Louis. It was brand new, very clean. They delivered it to my campsite, and picked it up after the Grand. We had it for 9 days...it worked out to about $80 per night each (around $1500 total). They were great to deal with, and I plan on doing it again next yr. Contact Lonnie Hall @ 800 392-5655. Walt Hastings
PS: Only negative was there are no TVs in the units.... (we ended up borrowing one from a buddy who had two in his motorhome.)

·
Registered
318 Posts
I've used Myer's Cycle & RV in Percy Il. for the last 3-years. Contact Marsha at 618-497-2951/2241. They pickup and deliver as well.

Joe

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Contact the IDNR and ask about Sparta camping. Also put a post on here. I rented mine out last year and there were others available also. Jake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.