Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to head to Spanish Fork next year

I heard they have a good shoot in July.

Can anyone tell me about when to do up there and about the shoot etc.

Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I have shot at quite few different clubs and bar none Spanish Fork is the best.
You better have your game face on when you compete there. a lot of very good scores are usually posted.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm a little bias, but Spanish Fork has been the nicest place I've shot so far. I'm starting now to get in shape for the the 1000 doubles!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I have shot there several times and the club and the people are some of the nicest I have had the pleasure of knowing and shooting with. Best management and targets I have shot in 40 years of Trap. I always try to make the Utah state shoot it is up on top of a small mountain the targets seem to be falling forever and look the size of Pizza Pies. If you are from out of state please sign up for a early squad it helps my chances!! That is a Spanish Fork learning curve don't ask how I learned out.

Buddy from FLA

·
Super Moderator
5,229 Posts
<a href="http://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/utahdelegate/?action=view¤t=0780f3ab.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
704 Posts
Scott, Thanks for the pictures from your photo bucket album. Looks like you got around to many different gun clubs. Tom

·
Super Moderator
5,229 Posts
Tom,

The clubs in that folder are (in no particular order):

Spanish Fork, Sparta, Brittany (IL), Kanab (UT), Tucson T&S, and the Cardinal Center

There are also miscellaneous pics that were used in postings here and on Utahtrapshooters.com when I was the Utah ATA Delegate.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I can afford only one expensive hobby at a time. Right now it is field trials and hunt tests with my Chesapeakes. If I ever do get back into registered trap again, Spanish Fork will resume being my favorite place to shoot - great people, great targets, the best background in the World.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Scott, why are they shooting singles and long handicap on the same trap? :)

Hope you are having a great winter.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Unloader, LMAO if a person has a choice I will stay @ the 27 and let Rick shoot the singles.............promise I will shoot between Rick :) Scott

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.