Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Space Gun?

I saw a picture of a Space Gun forty years ago. I never saw one in the flesh. What ever happened to the Space Gun?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mr. Skeet,

I had the privilege of shooting both the Space Gun and the Selka. A friend of mine in Delaware has both models. I loved both. Very little recoil and they pointed easy. The design is similar to the M-16 Rifle....the way you hold the gun and the way the stock is designed. It's real natural and easy to shoot one. Kind of weird looking but they definitely work. I had no problems breaking targets. It was almost too easy! The Ljutic Selka is prettier and loads more like a traditional break open gun. I would love to own one. They would be a major conversation piece at any gun club I would think. Very unique guns and fun to shoot.

Hit 'em hard,

John

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
<center><I>Ljutic Selka</i>

</center>

Singles and O/U, a couple rib designs. I don't know anything about the scoped version!

MK

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics MK. That's pretty much what I remember from 40 years ago. I didn't remember wood stocks though. I remember something more like the stock ona military M-4 carbine....just a butt plate on a horizontal pole with maybe a somesort of check-piece.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I shot one in the early 1980's. I wish I had kept it. It was one of the first one's with a triangle front site (no bead, no rib). Everyone gave me a hard time about shooting a broom stick, crutch, bean pole, fire stick, etc. I took a lot of ribbing. I traded it for a TM-1.

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Indiana Gun Club has a Selka Combo for sale and pictures are on their web site for $11,995 List price on this gun was over $20,000

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.