Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look for Jeff Galloway and his father the Secretary of the ATA Hunter Galloway....

FRedmon

·
Registered
226 Posts
I will be down tuesday afternoon, i need to stop by Liz and have her work out a knot or two. Do you make ear plugs with headphones? Steve Wolf

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Jerry, come on down to the shop and get acquainted. We're in building 22, located behind trap field 8.

Ken and Carolyn Rucker.....Speedbump Stockworks

·
Registered
704 Posts
Butch, Thanks for the pictures. Sorry I can not make the trip to S. A. this year. I always liked shooting the SW Grand in Texas. Good Luck to you and Kaylynn. Tom E.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Jerry didn't have the best day yesterday.. the wind took his tent. He's got it patched back together and in business today. So stop by and get a new set of ear plugs so he can buy a new tent when he gets home.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I see on Stuart's site that ebsurveyor broke 97 in the caps yesterday. Nice going Mr B !

Hope you take and post more pictures for those of us that are stuck working this week.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Big Leo broke 100 in Tuesdays handicap event.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I thought it might be a tough week for Leo, we had trailer trouble on the way down here....living without hot water (means a trip to the shower house every morning), no satellite TV, no DVD player...just a select few channels that we can pick up on the antenna....mostly "spanish" speaking shows. After 100 in Tuesday's handicap and 100 in today's doubles, I'm beginning to think that maybe Leo shoots better with no TV or hot water!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.