Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have insight as to whether the rescheduled Southwest Grand will be held at Raton, NM? New Mexico seems to be locked down pretty tight these days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
From what I’ve been hearing from folks in the know, club delegates of New Mexico, everything hinges on the governor’s orders. If you are a resident you’re in a good position, if not a resident things don’t look good. Stay positive and pray for the best results

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
The program does list it as being sat the NRA center in Raton. That's good for some, bad for others. Lots of miles to travel if you are on the east end but the Western located folks will like it. Shame it couldn't be at it's regular place in San Antonio but the Commie Mayor is determined to keep that town shut down until after the election and I think everybody knows why ! They had to bust up the TX state shoot into 3 locations because of that mayor !

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
From what I’ve been hearing from folks in the know, club delegates of New Mexico, everything hinges on the governor’s orders. If you are a resident you’re in a good position, if not a resident things don’t look good. Stay positive and pray for the best results
Let's hope that DemoRAT Witch doesn't pull a fast one at the last minute the way the jerk in ILL. did ! She is just as likely to shut it down at the last minute being the leftist she is !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts