Trapshooters Forum banner

southern grand wednesday dbls. what happened

3135 12
friend paid for the dbls on wed. and they were postponed till thurs. afternoon. Couldn't come back on Thursday. Lost his money?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,717 Posts
Don't shoot much registered, am an ATA life member and of course didn't see the printed program but I don't think a no refund policy for any event that was rescheduled on a different day would set very well with a lot of people, myself included. They may have P.O.ed some shooters and those may never go there again, so by not refunding those few people they probably lost much more in the future. JMO Ross Puls

· Vendor
6,545 Posts
Bill Miller, manager at the Silver Dollar, has said that your entry money for the doubles event that was moved to Thursday will be refunded if you did not shoot it.
Mike Battista

· Registered
3,871 Posts
For any reason, anytime the event has not started yet, you should be able to get your money back. JMHO

I have shot many locations where this is the normal rule, kind of, be kind to shooters so they come back.

· Registered
816 Posts
The event was postponed because it was getting too late and it would have been too dark to shoot them. Management made a good decision by moving them to Thursday where more time was available and it made it a better event.

Good Job by the Silver Dollar manager.

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Management should be able to judge the number of squads allowed so that all the events can be shot the same day as the program states. Money was returned for the targets, but the option money was lost. RON

· Banned
5,706 Posts
$ needs to look at their shooting schedule, shoot times, amount of shooters and squadding. If a restraunt has a capacity of 100 people that is what you reserve seats for, not like an airline overselling flights and holding you for another flight, causing you to miss business appts.

Airline offers refunds or another flight free, it's up to you decide.

I have accepted a flight voucher for use anytime, anywhere the airline flies.

College students do this all the time.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.