Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
If you're looking to hob-nob with the greatest shooters in the game, the largest attendance, the best trophys, most money and the worst parking-go to the Grand. If you're looking for the best chance of good weather-go to the state shoot. If moneys no object go to both!!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Go to www.rjstuart.com

Look at the shoot results. Not sure if they show attendance totals, but they do show number of shooters in each event for most events. You can compare the two. Looking at 2010, it appears the FL State Shoot had more shooters than the Southern Grand. Check it out for yourself.

Danny

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
The S Grand is the bigger event and more venders at the grand also. Most of the Big Dogs are at the Grand a great place to watch them shoot the weather can get cold the wind can blow bring everything from rain gear, shorts and tee shirts to a snow suit

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Whoops, tanda1 is right. I was comparing the Dixie Grand, not the Southern Grand. I was in a hurry this morning, so I didn't have time to double check. Gave the right link and method to check, though.

Danny

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got plane reservations, so we'll be there on the 9th. I know there have been posts about hotels in the area, but I'm looking for someplace near shopping areas/malls. Got to have something for Lucy to do while I'm shooting. Butch from Pgh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.