Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see the other thread is "Closed to further posting". I just want to say "congrats!" to Pat Ireland for his Monday win in B doubles.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Duh! Where do you think I found that result, if not Stuart's site? I just wanted to congratulate Pat, one of our regular posters, on his fine shooting. I wish I were there too.

·
Vendor
19,774 Posts
Poc.Good thread idea. I wuold like to congratulate a couple of ladies I know. Mary Thanos, a Wisconsin shooter for her 99 in singles, and the continued great scores of Jennifer Wilburn, who I had the pleasure to squad with at The Heartland Grand. Jennifer keeps knocking down those mid 90s at hcp. Nice goin you ladies.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I would like to congratulate Colorado junior shooter Alex Nicely for his 97 in the handicap. Go Alex!!! We are all pulling for you back here (in the snow!!!) while you and your Dad suffer through that terrible heat. Shoot good and practice up on your card playing.

Jay and Janessa

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
David has placed a live link to the original sticky at the top so we can see the scoreboard as the scores come in during the shoot!! Nice!

Hap

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations and great shooting! to Nathan Hofer, All-American sub-Jr captain
from South Dakota. Keep up the great shooting!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Mike H, looks like Nathon will get his 27 yard pin today. Tied for high @ 98.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Congrats to Willie Anderson on his Sr. Vet win in doubles on Monday from the NW Ohio shooters back in the cold.
Doug

·
Registered
77 Posts
You are right Rick. Great shooting today in the caps and doubles, Nathan! Congrat's on making the 27 yd line. Havn't seen your grandpa's name yet, is he shooting or are you keeping him busy picking up your trophies?! Keep up the fine shooting.

Mike & Marlene

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.