Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come and join us Saturday January 11th, 2014 at the South Florida Shooting Club in Palm City Florida for our ATA Tournament.

The tournament will include:

100 Single
100 Handicap
100 Doubles (50 pr)

The cost is $30 per person per event with a $5 daily fee.

Lunch will be available between the hours of 11:30am-2:00pm, but not included in the shooting costs.

Shooting begins at 9:00am for singles/doubles and 12:00pm for handicap.

We look forward to seeing you in the New Year!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact John Harris at [email protected]

·
Registered
266 Posts
Great news for the shooters in South Florida. If you haven't shot trap there, here's your opportunity. Hope it becomes a monthly event! Don1911

·
Registered
266 Posts
Some are probably asking why I keep moving this up. Well, it's the newest club in Florida and also best facilities IMHO. The shoot dates are not listed on orange FTA card. Check out web site at stuartshootingclub.com I don't want anyone to miss this shoot because they didn't know about it. DON1911

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's been one year since South Florida Shooting Sports has held an ATA registered shoot and they did have a few problems. Hopefully they are all worked out. It is a great trap facility with perfect background. Now participation by the trap shooters is needed, hoping for a big turnout. DON1911

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looking forward to shooting at South Florida again, has it been a year? I hope to buy a hat this time!

Boy time flys!

Joe

·
Registered
272 Posts
Can someone please tell me where So. Florida Shooting Club is located in relation to Fort Myers or Naples. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Gridlock, It's on the East Coast of Florida, just West of Stuart Florida.

It'd be a long ride from the Naples area.

Joe

·
Registered
9 Posts
We look forward to welcoming everyone tomorrow for our inaugural 2014 Trap Tournament. We are expecting to have great weather and a great turnout as well! See the first post in this thread for the particulars. Hope to see you tomorrow!

John Harris
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts