Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Huron SD Nov 27 thru Dec 1. Anybody have some recommendations for a contact regarding hunting over this period? Private friends, or guided info would be appreciated. Thanks! Jerry

·
Registered
355 Posts
www.huntandersonoutfitters.com, Gann Valley,SD. Call and talk with Jim Anderson. Great guy with plenty of private land to take you to hunt. 605-354-3612. Hope this helps, Joe

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Jerry,
Get a hold of Bud Bartholow, I know he and the boys pound the geese and I would assume pheasants also, you cannot find finer people. Just go to one of his posts and p.m. him. Are you the Jerry Parr that shoots trap so well? Scott

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
I used to hunt at the McGaa place south of Huron near Chelsea.

You're a ways from our hunting operation west of Mitchell. Probably better up towards Huron anyway due to the drought.

If you need to contact the Bartholow's, go to the Rapid City Trap Club's website here in Rapid City SD. Char is our club secretary and her email is there.

Whiz

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Hi Whiz,

I am no longer the RCTC secretary. I took on the job of the SD State Trapshooting Association secretary and trophy chairman, so I just didn't have enough time to do both jobs any longer.

Jerry, you can always get ahold of us through a private message here. We check TS.com daily! We hope you are able to come to our great state to do some hunting!

Char Bartholow

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Looking like Goose hunting and Walleye fishing with Doug Iverson over towards Pierre......................Jerry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts