South Africa under BLACK RULE | Trap Shooters Forum
  1. Recently members have been receiving an email about confirming their account. Do not click the link. If you have done so and entered your login information, change your password immediately, and ensure the email address on your account is correct. This is a phishing scam designed to take your login information. Details here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/confirmation-email-warning.694601/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Members are required to have 50 posts before using the Classifieds Area, or PM system to contact. Any subversion of these rules will result in action taken against your account. The rules are posted here: https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rules-for-using-the-for-sale-by-members-want-to-buy-want-to-trade-sections.265247/
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

South Africa under BLACK RULE

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by unplugged, Jun 30, 2020.

1. unplugged

unplugged Well-Known Member

2. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Well-Known Member

Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu ruined the whole country.Under the Dutch it was a prosperous country and could feed itself.After these two clowns they have to import food to feed themselves.Law and order is long gone and it is not a safe place for white people.America is just a few elections away from this kind of behavior from the same race.

Smitty410, 22hornet, Big Az Al and 3 others thanked this.
  3. Rufus80

Rufus80 Active Member

Just look at what happened to Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe. Once a prosperous country now a shithole.

22hornet, Big Az Al and Jack R thanked this.
  4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

YUP... Our peanut farmer President and his trained monkey Andrew Young in cahoots with the British government gave that once great country over to Mugabe’s murdering goons.
    I was there. We did what we could. Lest anyone try to convince you otherwise... RACE wasn’t the issue. I’m white, I patrolled with black Troopies who were fighting the terrorists same as me because they knew what was going to happen if Mugabe and Nkomo ever got their hands on the reins of power.

5. DuckNut

DuckNut Well-Known Member

This is what happens when people try to steal other peoples land.

6. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

There are many good decent black US citizens in this country, but many involved in this BLM movement are just one generation removed from tribal, like in South Africa, and if they get EVERYTHING they want, this will be coming to an area near us soon. Private ownership of land/property is one of the things they don't want. This country will be experiencing starvation widespread sooner than we think.

22hornet, Big Az Al and trapperwads thanked this.
  7. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

How many prosperous countries in the world are ruled by Africans or Hispanics?...Bill

ganger, Big Az Al and Smitty410 thanked this.
  8. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

I’ve made this same reference on a few other bulletin boards and out comes the nay sayers. But you are right, most of them are ruled by dictators or despots.

Big Az Al, 22hornet and Rufus80 thanked this.
  9. Spanky

Spanky Well-Known Member

Great read. Eye opener. Thanks.

10. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

Up until the end of COLONIALISM in Africa you had cities that rivaled any country in the world, you had road networks that connected the little places in a country to everywhere in the country, railroad networks and on and on. Soon after the mother countries support of law order, well backed or secure money was cut off, the blacks taking charge. The ME first, MY family above all others, MY tribe only started destroying these things. If a road could give a rival access to any opportunity it would be destroyed. If a road didn't support the tribal objectives it would be neglected. Then the destruction in the civil unrest or even just fighting to stay alive. Countries that had jewels, bright spots and incredibly modern rapidly became lower than "third world s4itholes"

Twenty some years ago when facts that the corruption in Africa that the food donations or money donated to secure clean water where ending up in the warehouses and bank accounts of the despots. I had a church pastor tell me, "the act of giving is the important thing!" "If trying to find honest charity to donate to, keeps one penny from being donated, that would be very bad!" I argued than as now, "If the donation to fraud, fraudulent purposes that perpetuate this suffering is not identified and cutoff, how are we helping anyone by donating?" I got then as I do now just donate! That is the most important act!

Donate and perpetuate, right this is the right thing to do!???

11. rapid86

rapid86 Well-Known Member

No, it's not. I'd be curious to know which till the pastor has his hand in. I have no patience for the, "Send your money to the lord; here's my address," crowd. Always investigate your charities.

12. Big Az Al

Big Az Al Well-Known Member

My point was and is if I am donating to charity, if I am donating to help starving people, the donation should as much as practical help the charity or people! When the money is redirected to paying the CEO, many of which are labeled as the chief volunteer, or taken over by a government that is causing the problem in the first place. That needs to be called out, identified and closed down. Those fat cats are not a charity that needs to be donated to! Also when the truth comes out many of those that donated in good faith get hurt or are highly offended and disappointed and in the end that hurts everyone!!

rapid86 thanked this.