Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I did a search.....nothing. Big box stores do not carry. About the only place I have found is MidwayUSA. Wondering if there are other sources ?

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fleet Farm if their in your area. Ballistic Products carries everything Mec related.
thanks. No stores in the West where I am. I checked Precision and Brownell’s, prices are over 7 bucks each. Guess I will have to spend that much. Really only need two, but thought if I could find them for less. I would buy more than two to round out supply.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
What # bushings do you need ? I have a lot of extras I don`t use .

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: canyonman

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
I would like to get a 426 and 432.
I have them both . Send me a P.M. with your shipping info and they will be in Mondays mail . Any other #`s you would like ? Several years ago three of my shooting friends who were in partnership on 2 Spolar Hydro loaders quit loading and shooting . I was given a shoebox full of extra maintance items and about 80 various bushings for free . So I have been passing on some of these items to people in need .

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have them both . Send me a P.M. with your shipping info and they will be in Mondays mail . Any other #`s you would like ? Several years ago three of my shooting friends who were in partnership on 2 Spolar Hydro loaders quit loading and shooting . I was given a shoebox full of extra maintance items and about 80 various bushings for free . So I have been passing on some of these items to people in need .
pm sent

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
I'm gonna have to take back some of those rotten things I said about you John.

But not ALL of them cuz some of 'em are true.

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
228 Posts
I see KS Okie got you taken care of but, did you try going to hornady directly? I have purchased bushings from them and they have all the bushings you could possibly need.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts