Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my son a new BT99 about three weeks ago and after only a month of trap shooting he shot a twenty five straight today. Congratulations Jonathan.....oh yeah...sorry about the hat....Dad
bigdave35180_2010_221216.jpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
2 things I am looking forward to...my first 25 and watching my sons shoot their first 25. Congrats to you both.

Dave

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot....after shooting trap for only about a month he seems to have a good eye, quick reflexes and good form..but somethings just not right about beatin' your old man...lol..luckily he was with me just a few short weeks ago when I shot my first 25 straight too...thanks...David

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Hey Bigdave,

You'll get use to it.........My son kick my tail on a regular basis.........Thats what happens when you raise them up right!!! YUK YUK

D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
545 Posts
Congrats to the kid, keep it up!!

Were you on the line with him or watching?

I get caught up watching my kid shoot while on the line with him. Sort of slows things up but "what the hell", it is worth it.

Kenny Uhlbeck

·
Registered
507 Posts
I remember my first 25, it was about 35 years ago. (WOW, it dosen't seem that long ago). An older friend talked me into shooting ATA, and during my first 16 yard event I got my first 25. I was hooked. My thoughts then were: "with that much shooting, good things were bound to happen".

My Dad didn't shoot. I can only imagine you and yours sons joy at this accomplishment. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
That is something both of you will never forget and something he will always remember because you were there!!!!congrads to both

·
Registered
26 Posts
"but somethings just not right about beatin' your old man"

You'll get used to it. I best my old man every time we head out. To his credit he's not much of a shooter, but he's a great shot. He prefers hunting and has never found the love of the shooting sports that I have. He always blames the wind, the sun, his gun, etc. I think he enjoys watching me beat him though. Knowing that we're both giving our all and he taught me everything I know.

I'm just glad I inherited his natural born shooting skill.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.