How neatly spreads his claws,

And welcomes little fishes in,

With gently smiling jaws!

Lewis Carroll

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should be thrown off this board for your comments, a price. Keep it up. Despicable you.

What would you do if you lost a shoot off to a woman? Just askin...

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Troll. You have given me no reason to be nice to you. Your dialog is despicable. Go haunt some other website.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Price, I've never pm 'ed you.

I have no interest in speaking to you, a price.

Get a life.

You are no trapshooter, you are no doctor, you are probably not a man either, a price.

And my physical health issues should be of no interest to you.

This is a website for fellow trapshooting people who have met or not in the field and who care about each other in a positive and supportive manner and like to share life and shooting with each other.

If I wish to converse in a modern and informative manner with the people on this forum why do you continue to interject your ancient and improper comments following my posts especially where I would be sure to see it.

Please don't bother to answer. I really don't want to read what you have to say whether or not it is in the proper category.

Enough already. You embrace the archaic, insensitive, and unwelcome comments that you insist on posting here as if you stepped out of some time warp of the seventeenth century and as if all the men and women here on this forum agree with you.

I do not follow you or your comments. I do not wish to read what you have to say.

I do not like your off color comments and have many a reply that I would not write here nor would I private message you.

I do not wish to converse with you. I do not support anything you say.

You have insulted me. Name called. Pretended to a doctor. Spread falsehoods about my messaging you which if you were the last person on earth I would never do.

You have broken the rules of male/female etiquitte on this forum and seemily have gotten away with it or maybe everyone just ignores you as I have tried to do.

And you have the nerve to keep returning like an annoying fly.

Enough already. There isn't one trapshooter on this forum that doesn't see you for the troll that you are.

Stop! Now. If there was some way to block your words from my vision apart from leaving the forum, I would.

I don't know you nor do I wish to. You really know nothing about me nor do I want you to know anything about me as simple as my life is. Even my weight is none of your business.

Where are your trapshooting comments? You post something for sale once in a while, is that bogus too? Sorry it's sold...

What are you trying to accomplish by your upsetting and cruel comments? Does it give you some sort of a power surge to say the words that you say? Does it get you attention?

Why would you say those personal comments to a complete stranger? Do you deliberately try to make people angry enough to leave this forum?

If so why?

You cleverly never answer any questions that are posed to you. You avoid them and then you think that anyone would private message you...

Why do you think you can comment and monitor everyone's free speech? Are you some sort of self appointed minder? Who gives you this authority and by whose order? And to do this by speading falsehoods about the posters...

No. I would not spend the time and would not bother writing this either except to explain to this forum what you appear to me to be doing which is driving posters away.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
"Go haunt some other website."

Interesting statement from someone who uses a trapshooting discussion board as an off-topic soapbox.

Literally hundreds of posts, yet nothing resembling a discussion of trapshooting. "rpeerless" is clearly haunting the wrong site.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Literalist, trapshooters 24/7 discuss and shoot trap. You should know this if you are a trapshooter. Plus the fact that you can lead a horse to water but not make him/her drink. So take a hike. If I want to post something of general interest I will.

I don't read you either.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Peerlessly Priceless. Pass the Popcorn. Then Denny stirs it with a stick. Money can't buy this quality of entertainment.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Again, Literally hundreds of posts, yet nothing resembling a discussion of trapshooting.

Why don't you go to a weightlifting site and regale them with snippets from "The Fireside Book Of Poetry" and your pedantic political rants?

Now, of course, that's just a suggestion. Perhaps you just don't know _how_ to post on a trapshooting discussion board. Here's some hints to get you started:

Mention a fun shoot you went to recently.

Respond to questions regarding gun choice, reloading recipes, and experiences at various clubs.

Give an "attaboy" to a young shooter who did well at a shoot you attended.

Relate your experiences at the Grand/Cardinal Center/Missouri Fall Handicap.

Respond to newbies looking for advice.

BS with TS.Com members you've met at events.

I hope these little hints will be a catalyst for you to enjoy posting on this trapshooting site and to contribute to the kind of discussions for which it is intended. :)

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
"Again, Literally hundreds of posts, yet nothing resembling a discussion of trapshooting. "

Why would I post anything at all about trapshooting when I am learning??????

Do you thrive on bad advice on trapshooting????

I READ trapshooting comments by the 'pros' and comment on 'off topic' or politics because that is what I have to share. But you wouldn't know that if you were too haughty to learn anything new.

Who are you to throw me out? I'm not the one referring to genitalia every other minute.

Go figure. Think I'll go read 'the pros' on another site and leave this site to you morons ...like everyone else.

Even I know..you can't fix stupid and it ruins every thread.

Last post.....

rpeerless

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Somethings never change...

Wow! I bet "the pros" on that other site are really looking forward to the arrival of this one! :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
rpeerless: "Throw you out?" I think I offered constructive advice about how to participate in this site. I certainly wouldn't throw you out.

And what's this "referring to genitalia" stuff? I never did that in my posts to you. If you're reading something about genitalia in my replies, I'd suggest a visit to a psychiatrist...SOON!!!

And "morons?" That's a nice touch. A bit 3rd-gradish for such an erudite poster, eh wot?

But maybe you're on to something. I think I'll go on one of my guitar playing websites and post "The Charge of the Light Brigade" and "The Tell-Tale Heart."

I'm sure they'll like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts