Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just learned that 4 shooters stood for the 3 hole target and did not want it changed they were Vic Reindeer, Frank Little, Kay Ohye, Neal Crausby.

We had some shooters that paid attention to what was happening with the ATA.

Commencing on October 1st 1993 The EC made some rules changes that eliminated the 2 hole target,that stated all targets thrown where ATA trophies were awarded will be required to be in the 3 hole, and the EC eliminated the 17 & 18
yard handicap, which made 19 yards the minimum handicap

President Bradford reported these rule changes to the delegates at the 1993 Annual BOD meeting.

Dean Bright challenged the new 3 hole requirement which was the old rule of a straightaway from posts 1 and post 5.

Delegates voted 36-18 on Dean Bright's motion to keep the previous language permitting the 2 hole target.

In the annual 1996 meeting it was voted on to delete the Winchester 1524 trap
language

More information will follow as I read more minutes.

What we need is more members that read what proposed changes are being considered.

I want you all to know that the doubles targets used to be thrown 48-50 yards.

Furthermore Rob Taylor wants softer shorter doubles targets thrown, his last request was turned down, which I hope the BOD and EC continue to turn down.

There are over 33 pages of Minutes covering the 3 hole to 2 hole target changes

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
We need for David to create a "Dr Longshot" category. It would help compile all the useless crap about 3 hole targets in one place. Hopefully at that point someone will throw dirt on it and bury this steaming pile of whining and moaning forever.

GGGGEEEZZZ give it a rest already.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
We had a three hole set up in our out house at camp. Instead of going to two hole we switched to one hole indoor plumbing.

Bud

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Even Phil Robertson would dig what musta went on during this honeymoon. Now that's ridin' the river. Hoo-ha!

-Gary

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I tell you what, I love what you all do to make AAA entertainment, I like you all………………..um ..ah …..Gary, well thats another deal, I am still "trying" to like you…………if you were not so crazy blind, it would be easier. Scott

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
You guys need to lighten up.

Did you know that Ellen's girlfriend is from way up North?

Yep, she's a Klondyke.

-Gary :p

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Knew a guy once upon a time here whos call sign on here was "lesbianliberator". He didn't think he was anything special, it just sounded cute. Guess the story went that due to email influx his computer had a melt down. He changed it do to expense involved.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts