Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this rifle at the Shot Show in 2017. Since then it has maybe 50 rounds through it. Been in my gun safe since mid 2017. It is in absolutely perfect shape. The following is from the invoice and has all the information: PROFESSIONAL HUNTER RIFLE, RH 243 WIN, 24" FLUTED, 13 1/2 LOP, GREEN/TAN CAMO CALIBER = 243 WIN, TWIST = 10, BARREL LENGTH = 24 INCHES FLUTED , STOCK COLOR = GREEN/TAN CAMO, LENGTH OF PULL = 13.5 INCHES, BLACK SWIVEL STUDS, H-S RECOIL PAD. I am including the scope shown in the pics - Nikon Monarch 3, 6-24x50 BDC reticle. Please look at the pictures and let me know if you have any questions. Price is $3500.00 shipped anywhere in the original 48 states. I will entertain any reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
749 Posts
I have a PLR in 7mm STW and it is a tack driver.....it shoots .25MOA all day long. The boys in SD that make these guns also have multiple military sniper contracts. They make the stocks, they make the receiver and they make the barrels....and guarantee sub MOA on their guns. If someone is looking for a great rifle in this caliber - this is it. You won't be sorry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts