Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if a lot of them contain my Honey, but that's how I roll...

Yes, we had snow at the hotel when we woke up this morning:

This is Merlyn's dog Belina (nick name is Lulu). We visited Merlyn's Guns every day just to see her, but she wasn't for sale. :-(

Lulu giving Martin a goodbye hug.

We also visited Maggie every day. Maggie is Phil Crenwelge's. Maggie hypnotized us and gave us subliminal messages to return on a daily basis to bring food to her and our guns to Phil for work.

Cacti on the trap line.

Kristi and me:

Gene (Hap) and me:

Mark Crist and Martin:

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Images from the surrounding area:

Desert scenes from Old Ajo Rd (the road that leads to the club):

Yes, they have palm trees in Arizona:

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark and Martin again:

My Baby...waiting for his singles shoot off:

Saturday's singles shoot off.

(Martin)

(Martin, Harlan, and Scott Gens):

Martin and Merlyn:

More pretty cacti at the club:

Snow still on the ground at the club this morning:

Tom Larkin hard at work, with one of his cats supervising:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Devi, thanks for posting these. That look on Lulu's face is the same one I get from her master when trying to trade guns and I've just answered his question,"what do you think your's is worth?" LOL

Red Dot 1, I'll have to agree with your observation about the bum in that picture.

Hey, guys, have a safe one. Devi, tell Martin hello for me.

Steve Elliott

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Devi/Martin, what a great couple and fine folks to call friends they are! What a pleasure it was to finally meet you fine folks too!!

You guys badmouthing the "bum", just wait till he gets home and reads all this stuff!! Missed-a Few-Some-Bunches will tar and feather all you guys with his words of wit! :) Besides, he prolly won't let you retrieve any more roosters for him either?? Skewem Mark! LOL

Hap

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Great collage of pictures Red Dot.

I was able to meet Mark, Martin, and Devi for the first time, real friendly people.

Devi, those pictures were great. Maybe you should see if Trap and Field could use you as a reporter. They never seem to show up at the western shoots. It was good to see Trapshooting USA there, they do a great job of reporting and good pictures.

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
520 Posts
Beautiful pictures and great shots of the dogs, but golly to waste film on good old Hap. Just Kidding. all were great pictures of The club and of some of our Greatest Shooters. Especially Hap..
Bob

·
Registered
708 Posts
ole red dot is just wishin he coulda been there!! 35 years ago he WAS, and he mighta won somethin, and he has won a couple of other little awards somewhere here and there, but I can't get him to go anymore mark

·
Vendor
19,650 Posts
ol Scotty likes to show off his "guns". But I think he only has one shootin shirt like that... So don't stand too close on a hot day.

·
Premium Member
11,851 Posts
Nice pics Devi. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.