Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll add Tron, FlaLagarto, Trapmanjohn, TooTall, Perazzi Big Bore, Stockguy, 682LINY, CalvinMD, Quackshot, Wireguy, MIA, Kiner, Trapwife, Skarloey, Trapshooter, LuvnBearHugs, Yvonne, Roger Beardsley, TexShooter, John Malcolm, LisaS, drhuner, and of course Pheasantmaster.

I probably forgot a few...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have bought 2 guns off of here and everything went very well. I enjoy all the posters. I may not agree with everything but I feel "ALL, IS WELL"

KenCerney

Wisconsin

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Since shortly after the inception of this site folks started selling and wanting to buy items. Through the years I have bought countless items from a cost of a few dollars to a few thousand. Sold a few things here as well. Not once have I had a negative dealing. I know there have been a few as we occasionally see it posted or hear of it a the gun club but taking into account how many deals that are done here every year I think we have a pretty damn good group too.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
I've also bought and sold quite a bit of stuff on here and never had a problem. If a regular poster buys something from me, I ship it right away because I know the check really IS in the mail!

Ed

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
CalvinMD and I swapped guns. I sent him my Browning GTI, and he sent me his Angle Port Beretta 391 (via FFLs, of course, for the picky few). His gun was exactly as described, I got tracking numbers to track the shipment, and the deal worked as expected.

CalvinMD is a good guy, and a pleasure to do business with.

Danny

·
Registered
155 Posts
I got to know Gary the last couple of years especially at the Oregon State Shoot last year. He is one great guy and a hell of a shot. I wished he had helped me with my slump then but it was not to be. I had a adj comb put on and things are looking up. don q

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
recurvyarcher- You listed Pheasantmaster as a good person to deal with. Could you specify some of the dealings you have had with him?

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Foggy and Mark Rounds are at the top of my list of great guys to deal with.

Matter of fact, I've never had a deal go sour on here.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'll hae to ad Hitapair, I bought a 90T from him and it was exactly as described, and he was pleasant to deal with.

·
Registered
7,357 Posts
Shootlow: We have to wait for the next list to come out. The So-So people on TS.com. or the more popular PITA list (pain in the a??). There is a place for us all.

Don

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have bought and sold a number of items on here and the people have been outstanding. I have one in progress and I know it will work out well.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Cubancigar and Tron have been most helpful. I'm in So-Cal, and of course "Terry" from Redlands is a good guy too; his significant other, Jacque, makes the best brownies in the world. (Terry and Jacque Bilbey, our hosts at Redlands Shooting Park)

But the number one mascot is Tron's cat. Tron: Have you given Kitty a name? How about "Wendall", after the late Wendall Schroll, a gundealer who traded many a Beretta automatic.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.