Trapshooters Forum banner

Some Folks Call Them "Euro Trash" - Not Me!

2443 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  shotgunner50
Have some Rio and Fiocchi primers to use up - been picking up various straight-walled hulls.

Loaded these with essentially no adjustments to my Sizemaster other than crimp starter; one and done.

These are 7/8ths of 8's with Vectan A24 powder and CB6100 or Gualandi Spitfire wads.

White Box Estates
Fiocchi
Challenger
Nobel Sport
Bornagi
Clever T1

Not trash in my book.

jk
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Nice!, I've been collecting Fiocchi hulls for the last six months from from my local club because that's what they were able to get through all this craziness. No one keeps them. I had so many I had to throw some away because I didn't have the space to keep them. I plan on using CB6100-12 and CB6118-12 wads. All I need is the Fiocchi primers to become available again.

· Premium Member
253 Posts
Nice!, I've been collecting Fiocchi hulls for the last six months from from my local club because that's what they were able to get through all this craziness. No one keeps them. I had so many I had to throw some away because I didn't have the space to keep them. I plan on using CB6100-12 and CB6118-12 wads. All I need is the Fiocchi primers to become available again.
I loaded up a bunch of the translucent Fiocchi target hulls with the CB-6100 this weekend. I had to tweak my crimp on my Mec 600 jr as I was getting swirls. It’s still not perfect but the loader was straight out of the box. I used Rio primers and green dot in my loads

Michael

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.