Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
ysr is correct,,,,but that is the problem that we have in this country,,,,nobody is willing to stand up to the cheater/crook/politician and so it continues..........

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Tron better get his ass in gear - someone is out-trolling him!

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Well, perhaps not entirely, Rick, but I've read the guidelines for this site til I'm blue in the face and can't find any recommendation that what is posted be true, so I thought "When in Rome . . ." And this particular thread is Rome in spades.

I've tried it on another thread with the "I believe" which is so popular when recounting history (without looking it up) and it's dead easy and saves time. You just type. Anything at all. With the free-fire zone on the truth that this place so often is, it's the guy with the most ammo that usually wins.

I wonder if BB saw the irony in the title he picked for this thread?

Neil

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Well, perhaps not entirely, Rick, but I've read the guidelines for this site til I'm blue in the face and can't find any recommendation that what is posted be true, so I thought "When in Rome . . ." And this particular thread is Rome in spades.

I've tried it on another thread with the "I believe" which is so popular when recounting history (without looking it up) and it's dead easy and saves time. You just type. Anything at all. With the free-fire zone on the truth that this place so often is, it's the guy with the most ammo that usually wins.

I wonder if BB saw the irony in the title he picked for this thread?

Neil

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
THere are a couple of guys at our club who will not correct the scorekeeper when they make a mistake unless it is not in theor favor. I really dislike that. Honesty is the only way to go period

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I know who did that. It was Tron's cat, "Shotgun Kitty"...took gun and traded it in on some Mexican catnip. Made a killing when sold it in small bags at a California shoot. Remember "Cactus Cat" in Cycle News who raced a Husky? Ya gotta watch those cats. I think Tron's cat may have been a great grandchild of "Cactus Cat"...smart, works on 300 series Berettas too..

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.