Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a very nice used Dillon SL-900 Shot shell Press in 12 ga with Hull Feeder.
Price Reduced to $875 plus actual shipping costs from 47274.
Everything shown in the pictures is included except the 2 blue Dillon bins.
I am willing to sell the bins separately for a very reasonable fee plus shipping as they are not included with the press originally and there is not room in the box for them.

Shipping will be UPS with insurance. I have access to being able to ship at a cheaper rate through my work and only want what it costs me to the nearest dollar. This ships in 1 large box for the press and 1 smaller box for the Hull Feeder. This will be shipped in the original Dillon boxes. This allows the press to be packed with all the materials as it came from the factory.

This press loads a very nice round and the only reason I am selling it is that I have a new Spolar on order. Don't be afraid of a used Dillon. With their No BS warranty you assured that they will back their product should something break or if you just have questions. If anything breaks they will ship you the part at no cost.They are very nice people to deal with. I also have a Dillon 650 and have had Square Deal B's and they always have provided me any help or parts I needed.

SOLD

normanboy_2012_290940.jpg

normanboy_2012_290941.jpg

normanboy_2012_290942.jpg

normanboy_2012_290943.jpg

normanboy_2012_290944.jpg

normanboy_2012_290945.jpg

normanboy_2012_290946.jpg

normanboy_2012_290947.jpg

normanboy_2012_290948.jpg

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Top Single DT10,

I would only slam you for your arrogance. There is absolutely no reason to post what you did and it harms the person trying to sell a nice piece of equipment by slamming it.

Having to tear down other people in order to make yourself feel smarter/better is not a character asset and your comments here are inappropriate.

Regards,

Chip

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chip!
I am NOT a Dillon hater.
I want the Spolar so I can teach my granddaughter how to reload.
Since she cannot pull the lever on the Dillon I am looking for something else.
I think the Spolar with Hydraulics will do the trick.
Looking to teach the next generation something that Pap loves to do.
This SL 900 is a nice piece of equipment with years of life left in it.
I'm just looking to pass this on to a fellow shooter.

Nuff said,

Gary

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
If your granddaughter is unable to pull the lever on a Dillon, I would guess she's too young to be operating hydraulically powered equipment. I hope I am wrong and I wish the two of you the best of luck and success. Take care.

Bob Falfa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts