Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ditto cubancigar above...good buy and shouldn't be too hard to find an O/U bbl set to go with it. Great price as well.

Larry

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Several requests on position of top lever. And diamonds in stock. Top lever still right of center.
ushoot2_2010_1811210.jpg

ushoot2_2010_1811211.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
ushoot2, Glad things went well for you today. Wayne also did very well and hopes to go home tomorrow. He agreed that things today will not change the outcome of our competitions. Maybe you should get on here and buy another new gun and see if that brings your scores up. Try looking for something good like a Browning. LOL!!!!

Jerry

·
Banned
302 Posts
This was THE gun in the circles I ran with in 1985... If you had a 101 Unsingle it was very very cool. I had a pigeon grade 101 O/U and could never afford to add the Unsingle to my collection... There can't be a lot of these still around... I think this is the first one I've seen here in the short time I've been hanging out here....l

Anyway.. Bump to the top for The nostalgia...thanks for the memories....

·
Registered
420 Posts
I live near Charlottesville. May I come see the gun? Shoot a round with it?
Where are you located...I cannot drive too far as I am a senior shooter.

Thanks,
ML Johnson

·
Registered
688 Posts
Great guns the Winchester 101's!!! I bought a Diamond grade combo a couple years ago.
34/32 cased w/tubes. After shooting the undersingle for about a year, my average increased from a 93 average to 95.5 average.
Shot a pigeon grade 101 XTR for years. Still have both of them. You cant find a better built
Trapgun for the price. Years ahead of it time for its design of the unsingle.

Jason in PA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts