Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved DT11 Sporting 32" USA Beretta Gallery Gun 1st gun sold in the US, I have put 250 rounds through the gun, there is not a mark on it, 1 3/8th/ 2 1/8th drop right handed with palm swell. I added a longer pad, so gun is uncut and will provide facotry pad and longer pad. I have the factory case, paperwork and an extra factory choke, upgraded wood, shoot super soft the lowest recoil OU I have ever shot.I recieved the gun on Friday of this week. Long story why I'm selling....... Any questions please ask. $7250.00 email me at [email protected] .

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
For those of us who have followed the chatter about the DT 11, the obvious question is, why are you selling it? Is there any real difference between this gun and the DT 10 in terms of handling or performance?

Thanks for any feedback.

JON

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The gun is great, recoil is the lowest I have ever shot out of an OU, I have had them all, Kolar, K-80's 4, DT10's 5 and Perazzi's 5...

I can tell you that if recoil bothers you then you need to look into a DT11, and the pattern is great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.