Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a Spolar 12 Gauge Reloader with cover and several bushings both shot and powder that will go with it. I bought this loader 2/2010 from Citadel on this forum and have loaded only a few flats with it - its a good loader in good shape. I'm getting out of the game and don't have a use for it. I would like $1150 plus shipping and insurance from 85611.

Any questions please email or PM

Thanks

Dennis

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe its 59 ?

However, I can't find the number on the machine and when I spoke with Dixie based on her records I believe she said it was 59.

Citadel/Doug was the previous owner and perhaps he can confirm.

Thanks,
Dennis Skudney

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All PM's have been responded to.

rivers - I did not receive an email from you - please check your PM

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please do not say you will buy via PM and then send a low email offer.

Loader is still for sale.

Dennis

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I recall that it was #59. The loader worked great and has previously been serviced by Spolar. I loaded a fair number of shells on it before I sold it and it should work like a charm for amy one buyeing it for a very fair price.
Doug/Citadel

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doug - Thanks !

The loader works fine - no issues. If I were going to continue to shoot I'd keep it.

Dennis

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
undersluice.. I will try and get an estimate for shipping. The challenge is that the carrier will calculate shipping based on weight and package dimensions and I don't have it boxed yet.

If I recall, when I bought it shipping and insurance was about $50.00 from Ca to AZ

Dennis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.