Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD. SOLD. Here's a Y Model 12 Trap that I'd classify as "shooter" grade. It's mechanically fine with a good bore and unaltered 30 inch full choke barrel. It's the victim of poor storage somewhere along the way and only rates a fair at best on the exterior. The blue has some spotting on it and areas of rust that can be cleaned up. It's stable now and a very good shooter. I'd rate the blue at 70% and the wood at 50% finish. The pad is like a brick and has gotta go!! The gun also has a slight left hand cast to it==so all you southpaws take note!! You could re-inlet the stock where it joins the receiver and get rid of that--altho--a lot of righties do well with a small amount of cast on! NO SAFETY--AND PULL TRIGGER. OK--that's all the bad stuff--here's the good--you can have it in your hot little hands for $525 in the lower 48. If you ever wanted to get into a real M12 Trap with a duckbill rib--here your chance at a fair price and one you can get out of later on. AND as we shooters know--there is always a "later on"!! Oh--I forgot--the trigger shoe is FREE!! Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739.
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun

Gun Firearm Shotgun Rifle Trigger

Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

Gun Firearm Shotgun Rifle Trigger

Firearm Gun Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

Pipe Auto part Shotgun

Shotgun Wood Trigger

Rifle Gun Shotgun Trigger Wood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.