Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Beretta 391 Urika 2 with a 30" barrel. It comes with all 5 factory chokes, shims, and case. In addition it comes with a Briley titanium modified choke. This was my backup gun and has less than 10,000 rounds through it. The wood is brand new and flawless. Any and all wear on the bluing is shown in the pictures. The rib was once dented near the tip and repaired, you cannot see it when shooting but you can tell when examining it closely. I will update with a picture of that tonight.

I have always kept it very clean and properly lubed, it has always functioned flawlessly. The carrier was replaced with a bent 390 carrier so there will never be any shell hang up problem. The safety and mid bead have both been removed, and the front bead was replaced with a small metal bead. All springs were just replaced and have less than 50 shells on them. Also included is the Beretta AL391 Inertial Recoil Reducer.

·
Banned
236 Posts
I am lefty Any palm swells or bent stock for a righty do you know the L O P does it come with a case The 950 is that the delivered price to New Jersey 07856 Thanks Jeff

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UP. Still Available for $950 shipped to anywhere in US. LOP should be factory standard at around 14.5

Please make sure to email if you have questions. i might not see them right away if posted here.

thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is no palm swell and cast is basically neutral and can be changed with shims that come with it or be custom shimmed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts