Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: SKB 385 20ga 3" chambers, 26" SXS with 3 screw in chokes, IMP, Mod & Full. Like new. Gun has had 4 boxes of shell through it. A Morgan adj recoil pad has been installed. $1,400 ship/ins to your FFL. A great little bird gun!
Bill Funk/808-625-7308 I live in Hawaii so Please don't wake me in the middle of the night if you call,3 hours behind west coast.
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun

Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun

·
Registered
55 Posts
Geez. It sure is purdy. By 4 boxes do you mean that you bought it new an have fired 4 boxes through it. Or that you bought it used and since buying it u have fired 4 boxes through it. I'm interested but have never bought a gun online or dealt with ffl.
if we agree upon a price do i go to my local vendor and tell him i want this gun? I'm concerned that he may refuse. Words of wisdom here, please. Russ luke

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The gun was purchased as new unfired. I've shot 4 boxes of skeet loads thru it.
The price is firm @ $1,400 ship/ins to your FFL. You need to contact a local dealer and see if they will accept the gun. If so, have them send a copy of their FFL along with the purchase price if you want to buy the gun. Give me a call @ 808-625-7308/Bill Funk and I can get the address of your FFL and I'll give you my address. This is a real good price on this gun! Thanks for your inquire. Bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.