Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
10,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinning the herd, this Super was bought new and has less than 1000 rds through it. Has original Red Ramp sight, black is on 7 1/2" barrel. Rear sight is okay, gun is sighted in at 200 yards. We have a 200 yd Steel Plate at the club where I shoot rifles and handguns.

Gun has a VERY smooth double action, and unusually crisp single action for this type of gun.
SOLD! to Randy. Thanks,

· Registered
10,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These guns handle full throttle loads a lot better than the Smith. Besides not beating you to death, these just keep going and going. It was easy to shoot 150+ rds in one session. For a handgun, the 240 gr bullet gets to the 200 yard plate quickly, and still has plenty of thump.

The lighter bullets lose speed and the trajectory is not nearly as flat at these ranges. The 180 required TWELVE more clicks to hit the plate than the 240. There is plenty of adjustment in the rear sight, but the 240 is a better all around bullet.

I carry a Glock 23. I know, it is a poodle popper, but it will work. LOL

· Registered
2,756 Posts
Mine is so much easier to shoot with heavy loads than my old model 29's were. I use it only for plinking and deer hunting now. Used to shoot 200 meter "sillywets", steel plates and bowling pins. All fun stuff, but nowhere near here does it anymore.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.