Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one has had about 200 rds through it and is as new. Has NECG Peep rear and front sight.

Gun has unmarked box and rings. Discontinued in stainless. Added recoil reducer and Kick Eeze pad by Country Gentleman.

$699 with free shipping. This gun has GOT to go.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gun is fun to shoot. Kicks, but does not beat you up. Reloading components can be bought at an even better price if purchased with rifle.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kicked to top with HUGE price reduction. My loss is your gain. I have loading goodies for the gun. CHEAP dies, brass, bullets. One box of 50 rds ammo will be thrown in with gun, 235 gr bullet.

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Not to answer his email but the original sights are shown in the picture of you are familiar with these guns- see the fold down back sight at the end of the rib?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dear III

You are a tough sell. I sent you price for gun, dies, bullets and brass. Let me know.

First "I'll take it" gets the gun. I do have bullets, dies and brass, 50 rds of 235 gr ammo.

Gun is very easy to shoot with reducer and Kick-Eeze pad. Kicks like a well fitted shotgun with Super Handicap load.

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First "I'll take it" gets the gun, still for sale.

Lotsa tirekicking on this gun, $699 shipped gets the gun, if you want an even better deal, I have components and ammo for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.