Trapshooters Forum banner

SOLD: REMINGTON SHOOTING COAT & PANTS/ PICS ADDED

8K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  hose 'em down 
#1 ·

My first "for sale" listing, so please bear with me.

FOR SALE: New Remington Blue Rock Gore-Tex Shooting coat/jacket with pants. Size Large, maroon with silver/gray Ultrasuede trim, 2 way zipper, and zip out Polartek fleece liner in coat. Pants have zippered fly front and knee length leg side zippers for easy on/off. Jacket has Rib Knit cuffs and collar. Hang tags are still in place.

I was going to sell this last year but got busy and forgot about doing so, thus the old date on the picture. $135 shipped to your door. Use PM to contact me. Thanks for looking.

Ernie ....in AZ.

See less See more
#9 ·
Ron (vt)......pants are 31 1/2 and sleeves are 34 1/2, both +/- 1/2 or so. I used my wife's fabric tapemeasure, so I'm fairly accurate. I have several more pics available which show the measurements and other features but have not yet posted due to other household chores taking priority. If you'll PM your email I can send them easily to you but it will take a bit more to get them on here. Thanks for your inquiry.

Ernie ....in AZ

#10 ·
Nick.......thanks for the kind words on my sale item. I'm still trying to get the additional pictures posted. However, I probably won't get to them tomorrow as I'm helping to put on a 50-50-50 shoot at Rio Salado in Mesa, AZ. Maybe Friday......

Should anyone like to see them before I get them up, just PM me with your email address. I can get them out quicker and easier via email.

Thanks again, Nick.

Ernie ....in AZ

, new picture

1 new picture

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.