Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the molded plastic gun cases that Remington used for a while to ship their 1100 in. This case will hold only one barrel. This case is used, but not abused. I will sell the case and ship it to Lower 48 states for $55.00.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
The ad went up 4 days ago. There's no way I could be the first offer. No point in even trying. It's tough to monitor this site every minute.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts

The case oldstuff is selling will hold two barrels. Here is a photo of my case with my 1187 trap gun. The barrel closest to the gun is a 28" that I use for sporting clays. It's the longest that fits in that position. The barrel closest to the hinges is a 30" step rib trap barrel. There is 3" to spare in that position, so it will hold a 32" barrel with an extended choke tube.

Note that 870 barrels have shorter tangs, so the case will hold longer 870 barrels. You can visually see that in the pic Smok'n Joe posted.

The case will hold an 870, 1100 or 1187. It will clear a factory monte carlo buttstock.

I PM'd oldstuff with an offer of $45 including shipping. If someone is sitting on the fence now is the time to jump in.

And here it is with a 21" rifle sighted turkey barrel and a 28" field barrel. The case will clear the rifle sights. And note the factory monte carlo stock.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All of the Remington Cases I had in stock have bee sold. One to Just Bob--one to Mac 1 and one to Space Gun. Thanks everyone. RJ

·
Banned
2,087 Posts
Remington Molded Plastic 1100 Gun Case

Oldstuff, I will buy your case for 55.00 including Free shiping to Leawood, KS
Please email or PM the confirmation of this sale. Thanks, Storeman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.